Notifying the Public of Rights under Title VI Norwalk Senior Center
The Norwalk Senior Center operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, and national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act. Any person who believes she or he has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint with the Norwalk Senior Center.
For more information on the Norwalk Senior Center civil rights program, and the procedures to file a complaint, contact (203) 847-3115, TRS 711; Blane@norwalksc.org; or visit our administrative office at 11 Allen Road, Norwalk CT, 06851.
For more information, visit www.norwalkseniors.org.
•A complainant may file a complaint directly with the Connecticut Department of Transportation by filing a complaint with the Office of Contract Compliance, Attention: Title VI Coordinator, 2800 Berlin Turnpike, Newington, CT 06111
• A complainant may file a complaint directly with the Federal Transit Administration by filing a complaint with the
Office of Civil Rights, Attention: Title VI Program Coordinator,
East Building, 5th Floor-TCR,
1200 New Jersey Ave., SE, Washington, DC 20590
• If information is needed in another language, contact(203) 847-3115.
• Si necesita información en otro idioma, comuníquese al (203) 847-3115.
• Se precisar de informações em outro idioma, entre em contato com (203) 847-3115.
• Si des informations sont nécessaires dans une autre langue, contactez le (203) 847-3115.